UK Football Trials Registration
- Home >
To register your details with UK Football Trials, please fill in the following information. Fields marked with * are required.
If you have already signed up to UKFT then log in here.
Why Register with UK Football Trials?
- Enables you to attend UK Football Trials events! If you want to book you must register!
- Be FIRST to receive news on UK Football Trials events and special offers!
- Create your own UK Football Trials profile!
- Rate yourself on the UK Football Trials game area, tell us more about your football skills
- Get updates on UK Football Trials news, success stories, coaches tips, links to cool sites and videos!
If you have any queries or problems you'd like to share with us, get in touch.
Terms & Conditions
UKFT MEANS UK FOOTBALL TRIALS.
- Once your payment has been accepted, your confirmation email will be sent confirming your place at your chosen trial day from PayPal.
- Booking must be made through the secure PayPal system on UKFT's website
- Cash payments on the day will not be accepted
- UKFT will send a confirmation email closer to the trial date with more information about the trial day and messages from the coaches.
- UKFT have the right to reject a booking for players that are abusive or threatening to UKFT staff, coaches or associated partners through social media, or any other form of correspondence.
Refunds and cancellation procedure
- UK Football Trials will review the circumstances of each individual refund request.
- Refunds will not be given to players who fail to show up to the event or arrive late
- Refunds will not be given to players who provide UKFT with less than 14 days notice of changes of circumstances.
- Injuries sustained to any player before a trial that results in them not being able to attend must be reported to UK Football Trials via email, 48 hours before the start date. We would advise players to rest 48 hours before the trial date.
- UK Football Trials cannot offer refunds to players who are injured during the trial day.
- All refund requests must be made in writing via email
- Once payment has been made, unless the refund request is due to the fault of UK Football Trials, UK Football Trials has the right to decline refund requests.
- All refunds will be made through PayPal and customers will be notified when this has been completed.
- To cancel your booking or to change your chosen trial day, you must contact us via email 14 days before the trial day to be eligible to transfer your place to a different trial event.
- UKFT reserve the right to change the date and location of any trial day. Any changes to the trial days will be notified to all attendees and your reserved place will be completely transferable.
- If UKFT have to cancel any trial days due to weather or any other reason, UKFT is not responsible for any costs involved in any travel arrangements or accommodation.
- UKFT have the final decision on selecting players to put forward.
- UKFT will represent any players being put forward to a club and will represent the players best interest, if a club wants to sign a player on a professional contract then UKFT will provide a carefully selected, trusted and honest FA Registered Agent and FA Registered Lawyer to assist players and parents / guardians to make sure that they player gets all the support they need and the best deal for their circumstances
- All coaches who run our trial days will have all the relevant qualifications including Child Protection Certificates and CRB checks.
- UKFT do not provide any personal injury insurance cover to any players that attend the trial days. Players should contact their relevant County FA for information on where they can acquire personal insurance.
- UKFT will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or theft of possessions at the trial day