UK Football Trials News
- Home >
Get the latest on our players and team!
Register for FREE
Have you got what it takes to prove yourself against the best in your area?
Why you should come to a UK Football Trials event!
- Be coached & tested by World Class UEFA "Pro or A" Licence coaches
- UEFA qualified coaches, pro club scouts, and UK Football Trials Head of Player Placement will watch your trial
- If you impress we send you straight to trials for clubs near you, at the right level
- Pro club opportunities from Premier League to Semi Pro, UK wide and internationally
- Superb UK Wide locations - surfaces used by the pro players - all weather, full size 3G pitches
- Dynamic, high tempo, enjoyable "assessment" not "coaching" to keep all players on the move
- 10-14 year olds receive a graded assessment on 10 criteria with same day feedback document to help improve areas of your game, a 75 minute session and a 45 minute small sided match.
- 15+ years old have a 90 minute session followed by 40 minutes of 11 vs 11 on a full size 3G pitch with a speed & agility test and document to improve strength & conditioning
- UK Football Trials player CV after the trial - just email us and we send you one free!
- All players notified with 7 days of the last monthly trial set with a decision based on the independent decision of UK Football Trials Coaches, UK Football Trials Head of Player Placement & Pro Club Scouts.
- Selected players are supported by UK Football Trials Tony Awor - an FA Licenced and FIFA Registered agent
- Q&A from all coaches after the trial for you and your parents
- Help from the UK Football Trials team to assist you in your football playing career
- PLEASE NOTE - Players aged 15+ must self assess their performance, we do not offer individual feedback as this skill is all part of becoming a better footballer
- A memorable day out - you will learn a lot, enjoy it and become a better player!